WE Pledge to Our Community that WE WILL…
Achieve Our Primary Objectives:
- Maintain and Improve Educational Excellence – maintain the excellent educational standards and implement cutting edge educational programming consistent with 21st century demands while still reflecting our community’s values
- Revitalize the Board – with positive leadership, expert backgrounds, open collaboration, and robust community involvement through participation on committees
- Consider Publicly Future Tax Levies –The amount and rate of taxes requested must be sustainable, fiscally responsible and occur in a publicly vetted collaborative process while still maintaining the ability to sustain and improve the educational excellence of the students
- Fiscal Responsibility – employ methods to control spending and systematically improve fiscal responsibility through balanced budgets, measurable objectives, proper and prudent capital project management, clearly defined scopes, past project performance evaluation, competitive tendering, challenging paradigms in spending for positive results, professionally challenging requests
- Online Access – provide online, real time access to the checkbook, contracts, and routine board packets to increase the level of community involvement and transparency.
- Improve Communications – with administration, staff, students, parents, community members, supportive groups on special issues and improvements.